Τhe aim of the project “Reduce-Reuse-Recycle-Compost in the Delta Municipality”, with the acronym “K.A.M.E.”, implemented under the Funding Program: “NATURAL ENVIRONMENT & INNOVATIVE ACTIONS 2020” – PRIORITY AXIS 3: “INNOVATIVE ACTIONS WITH CITIZENS, is to raise awareness on the rational and sustainable domestic waste management to the school community and the general public in the Municipality of Delta.
- Awareness raising on Zero Waste philosophy that should define all activities, to school students, farmers, agricultural students and residents of the area in order to achieve their active participation in the operation of the new Green Point in Sindos.
- Familiarization of the citizens with the procedures that should be followed for the proper management of each recyclable material.
- Dissemination of the reuse and the alternative ways of utilizing waste materials
- Networking between civil society and local authorities for more efficient waste management.
- Development of Guide and conduction of Implementation Workshops on the practices of waste reduction, reuse and sorting at source for students at schools.
- Development of Guide and conduction of Implementation Workshops on the circular economy and S.S.E. (Social Solidarity Economy) principles targeted to adult residents, students and farmers
- Information and raising awareness events
- Publicity and Dissemination activities.
- Students, parents, teachers
- Adults, farmers, agricultural students, young unemployed
- Local community
- ANTIGONE – Information and Documentation Center for Racism, Ecology, Peace and Non-Violence (Coordinator)
- Ecological Movement of Thessaloniki (Partner)
- Delta Municipality (Partner)